Friday, April 21, 2017

Craftangles new release!

Hello!! 
I have a couple of fun cards for you today, which I made using the newly released 
I have also used the newly released 'Stitched Scallops' die.

For the first card, I created a circular mask and created the stencil pattern using memento inks.
I then stamped the cute cactus image on a piece of Bielo cardstock, coloured it and fussy cut it. I popped up this image with 3D foam tape and finished the card with a funny sentiment from the 'Birthday Stamp set'.




For the second card, I started by stamping the image on a piece of Bielo Cardstock and colouring it with Camlin watercolours. I then used the stencil and memento inks to fill up the rest of the panel.
I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of card and used the 'Stitched scallop' die to cut the panel at an angle to create interest.
I then finished the card by adhering the panels to a kraft card.


I hope you enjoyed these cards and will pick up and experiment with these supplies!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!