Monday, May 29, 2017

CAS graduation card

Hello!
I received a surprise gift from my friend Neha Bhatt of Perwinkle Creations!
It was the smart cookie stamp set from LawnFawn! I just had to make  a card with it immediately!!

Other products used are..
Stampendous 'Retro alphabet' stamp set, Camlin watercolours, 
Versafine Onyx black ink and Memento Danube blue ink.


I am submitting this card for the Addicted to CAS #112 'Graduation' Challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great night!


4 comments:

  1. Paru, this is an adorable card! I haven't seen that set yet...think I might need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the image and the font too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh for this set it's one of my favorites, nice card. Thank you for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute, I love the little cookie :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - Ellenor - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!