Saturday, May 6, 2017

Newly released Craftangles puppy stamp sets and dies.

Hello!
Check out my DT blogpost for the Hnmd blog today!
This is the awesome new stampset from Craftangles! I just cant get over the cute pups!
Today I have teamed this stamp set with papers from the 
Craftangles 'Birthday wishes' 6"x6" paper pack to make three fun cards! 
I have also used the newly relaeased Craftangles 'Birthday' die and the 'Birthday Wishes' stamp set.




I had a lot of fun making these cards...I added little white gel pen highlights to the buntings too!
Do try out these stamp sets and dies! 
I cannot praise the new Craftangles dies enough..they cut like butter! 
Super fun!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!