Saturday, July 15, 2017

Box cards using Craftangles Rakhi stamps

Hello!
I'm back with some more Rakhi cards today!! 
I just can't get enough of the newly released 'Happy Rakshabandhan' stamps from Craftangles!
I decided to make a couple of box cards using the Lawn Fawn scalloped box die.


I decided to shake things up a bit and make a card for a sister instead of a brother! 
So I took part of the sentiment from the Craftangles 'Happy Rakhi' stamp set and added the sister die cut (from Simon Says Stamp) to complete it. I just love the way it turned out!
The beautiful patterned paper is actually wrapping paper from Mandalay fine stationery..gorgeous 
isn't it?


For the second card, I've repeated the same sentiment and stencilled the white panels using the Craftangles 'Mandala' stencil and Memento inks. I added some self adhesive rhinestones for some bling.



I hope these cards have excited you and inspired you to try out the Craftangles 'Rakhi' stamp sets!
Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
'Paru's Perceptions'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!