Thursday, November 30, 2017

Playing with Craftangles Christmas stencils

Hello!
I had so much fun making these cards and tags using them!
For the first card, I have used the tree background stencil  and the starry background stencil  to create the background and the 
Christmas elements stencil for the focal image!
The sentiment is from the Craftangles 'Seasons Greetings' stamp set.



For the second card, I have used the 'Tree Background' stencil again and added avellum overlay with a heat embossed gold sentiment from the Craftangles 'Season's Greetings' stamp set.
I added a santa and sleigh die cut from Impression Obsesssion to complete the card.


For the third card, I used the Craftangles Plaid stencil over
Craftangles sky blue cardstock to create the background.
I then added a heat embossed sentiment from the 
Craftangles 'Seasons Greetings' stamp set.
I created a snowbank at the bottom of the card and added some Memory Box 'Tiny Village' die cuts and some Impression Obsession 'Christmas tree' die cuts to finish the card.



To create the first two tags below, I used the create the Craftangles Create a Scene stencil, and Tim Holtz distress inks.
I heat embossed the 'Seasons Greetings' sentiment to complete the tags.


I added a Martha stewart train die cut to this tag to create some interest.



For the two tags below, I used the Craftangles 'Skyline' stencil two ways. They were so quick and easy to make! I also used the Craftangles 'Snowflake' stencil to create a background. 
I added a sentiment from the Craftangles 'Seasons greetings' stamp set  and some pretty ribbon and twine to finish the tags.



I had a blast making these cards and tags!
I hope I have inspired you to create too!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!