Friday, March 23, 2018

Colourful drinks on birthday cards!

Hello!
Ive made some fun cards today using MFT stamps' fabulous dies and stamps. 
I have used the 'Soda Pop' stamp and die set and the Wine service die set!

For the first card, I started with a white card stock panel on which I stamped a birthday background from Hero Arts.
I die cut the soda bottles and inked them with Tim Holtz 'mowed lawn' distress ink and 'black soot' distress ink, to create a shadow. 
I die cut multiple cheers sentiments ( from DCAM) from black card stock and stacked them to add dimension.
I added the 'happy birthday' stamped labels to the bottles,
 the sentiment and some glass bubbles to finish the card panel. 
I then adhered the panel to a black card base.


For the second card, I die cut the glasses using MFT's 'wine service' dies as well ad PaperSmooches 'Wise dies'. I then coloured them using Tim Holtz 'mustard seed', 'seedless preserves',  'salty ocean','mowed lawn' and 'fired brick' distress inks.
I then added a gold embossed sentiment on black and some ink splatters to finish the card panel. 
I then adhered the panel to a kraft card base.


I think this last card is my favourite!
I die cut the wine bottles and coloured them with Tim Holtz 'seedless preserves', 'mustard seed', 'salty ocean', 'mowed lawn' and 'fired brick' distress inks and some 'black soot' ink to add some shadows. 
I then added some white gel pen highlights to the bottles.
I adhered the bottles to the panel using 3D foam tape and a gold embossed sentiment to finish the card. 
I added some gold acrylic paint drops splatter to create some interest.


I hope you enjoyed  these cards as much as I loved making them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening!

Paru Mahtani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!